Thursday 20 September 2012

Readhead Mummy Designs


Redhead Mummy Designs


£2.50 plus P&P
The wise old Owls 'new grandparents' - the Granddaddy owl even looks like my Dad!
One of our wonderful admin teams pages here and I just love love LOVE the yummy makes available at Redhead Mummy Designs.  Cath has loads of cutie makes available to purchase.  One of my particular favourties is this fabulous owl card for ne grandparents.  Now, I love anything owls at the moment and this is definitely up there in my favourite owly things I have come across!!  Pop in and say hello and see what other fabulous things she had on offer!

Sticking with a woodland theme from Redhead Mummy Designs is this gorgeous little set!


£8.00 posted
A lovely girly gift card on a large 8x8" stepper card, the back of the card holds a bird pencil case with matching pen & 2 pencils (these fit inside for postage) the front stepper has a decoupage bird and the bottom right is a matching eraser.
Folds flat for postage & space for name and age personalisation on the front which is included in the cost of the card x
I absoloutely adore this beautiful set, it would make a perfect gift for almost any occasions, especially a pretty little christmas stocking filler or yummy mummys day pressie!! Take a look at the other fabulous things on offer!

1 comment: