Friday 14 September 2012

Button Suppliers

Where to even begin in this vast world of buttons supplies!! Ive been trawling through facebook compiling a list of suppliers that seems to be never ending and will no doubt be constantly added too! With such great pages out there its hard to know where to stop, if I didnt have the willpower to reign myself in I think I would be needing to seriously consider bankruptcy right about now!
 
First up we have Felted Fancies Supplies. (picture to the left)  This page sells all sorts of yummy crafty bits but for now we'll focus on buttons.  This page offers a great ranged of mixed buttons it all sorts of colours patterns and shapes but these have to be one of my fave!! I love the mix of patel shades, they compliment each other so well!! Pop on over and have a browse through all the yummy buttons!! They sell felt too!




Next up is KittiesCloset.  (picture on the right) I absoloutely love the super bright selection of buttons and crafty material available to purchase!! They are such refreshing uplifting colours and perfect to brighten up these rainy days!!  Buttons like this would be perfect for bright and funky retro projects or projects for children! Nothing like some super bright colour buttons to pick up the day!! Head on over to Kitties and see what other fabulous craft supplies they have available!


Oh my goodness!! I would be like a kid in a sweet shop with this amazing selection of buttons from The Buttons Shack
Not only do they boast a HUGE selection of buttons in all kinds of wonderful colours and style, the display in itself looks fantastic and i'm sure is a fabulous feature in there store!!
But guess what.... They sell fabrics and ribbons too!! I think a serious shopping spree will be in need with all of these fabulous suppliers around and what better way to support small business!! Head over and have a browse through thet huge collection of stock!




1 comment: