Sunday 30 September 2012

LilacDuck Jewellery

LilacDuck Jewellery

Beautiful Hand Made Jewellery










Where do I begin with Lilac Duck Jewellery!  This page has an absoloutely stunning display of hand made jewellery and accessories that would be a fabulous addition for any occasion.  The cover photo itself is capturing and draws you in to even more fabulous collection displayed on this page! 
Winter green theme
Not a fan of your average wedding flower bouquets?  Check out these AMAZING mixed media bling and button bouquets! There were soooo many to share but these ones really caught my eye and I love them, if I ever get married I think I know where ill be going!!  Not only are they stunning but unlike flowers you can keep them to treasure your special day forever and even pass them down to your children! I am literally stunned by these amazing pieces from a very talented lady!!

Small Earrings made using Swarovski Crystals, glass & silver beads. many colours available please ask - £5.00
Not only does this fabulous page boast some incredible wedding accessories, she also make some stunning pieces of jewellery! Looking for a treat for someone special this christmas, why not run over and check out LilacDuck Jewellery!

No comments:

Post a Comment